World's Hardest Sudoku Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
This digital download will help you stitch up a tribute to the world's hardest sudoku authored by Finnish mathemetician, Arto Inkala. There's also a hidden warning in the border: it repeats SOS in morse code. I dare you to try to solve it!
The design size is 78 stitches wide by 90 stitches tall. The measurements of the design will depend on what type of fabric you choose to stitch on.
* 14 count fabric: 5 5/8” x 6 3/8” (14.2 x 16.3 cm)
* 16 count fabric: 4 7/8” x 5 5/8” (12.4 x 14.3 cm)
* 18 count fabric: 4 3/8” x 5” (11 x 12.7 cm)
Please note that this is a digital pattern, not a completed piece. Once your payment has been confirmed, you will get access to the file so that you can download it and start stitching right away. Your PDF document will include the following:
* Photo for reference
* Supplies list
* List of DMC floss colors
* Two charts optimized for tablets and zoomable screens (one full color and other black and white)
* Two charts optimized for printing (one full color and the other black and white)
This pattern is intended for personal use only. Please do not copy, reproduce, share, or resell this chart.