PlayStation Controller Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
This digital download will show you how to make your very own console controller. With a quirky mix of traditional and modern, this cross stitch is sure to give a sense of nostalgia to any gamer who grew up in the 90's.
The design size is 107 stitches wide by 66 stitches tall. The measurements of the design will depend on what type of fabric you choose to stitch on.
* 14 count fabric: 7 5/8” x 4 3/4” (19.4 x 12.1 cm)
* 16 count fabric: 6 3/4” x 4 1/8” (17.2 x 10.5 cm)
* 18 count fabric: 6” x 3 5/8” (15.3 x 9.3 cm)
Please note that this is a digital pattern, not a completed piece. Once your payment has been confirmed, you will get access to the file so that you can download it and start stitching right away. Your PDF document will include the following:
* Photo for reference
* Supplies list
* List of DMC floss colors
* Two charts optimized for tablets and zoomable screens (one full color and other black and white)
* Two charts optimized for printing (one full color and the other black and white)
This pattern is intended for personal use only. Please do not copy, reproduce, share, or resell this chart.