PAC-MAN Biscornu Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
This digital download provides patterns for the top and bottom of a retro gaming biscornu!
I created the pattern and stitched the model in teal, but I’ve included all five of the original colors in the key so you can choose which Color you want to stitch!
The design size is 56 stitches wide by 56 stitches tall. The measurements of the design will depend on what type of fabric you choose to stitch on.
* 14 count fabric: 4” x 4” (10.2 x 10.2 cm)
* 16 count fabric: 3 1/2” x 3 1/2” (8.9 x 8.9 cm)
* 18 count fabric: 3” x 3” (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
Please note that this is a digital pattern, not a completed piece. Once your payment has been confirmed, you will get access to the file so that you can download it and start stitching right away. Your PDF document will include the following:
* Photo for reference
* Supplies list
* List of DMC floss colors
* Two charts optimized for tablets and zoomable screens (one full color and other black and white)
* Two charts optimized for printing (one full color and the other black and white)
This pattern is intended for personal use only. Please do not copy, reproduce, share, or resell this chart.