It's Okay To Not Be Okay Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
Sometimes we just need to remember that it's okay to not be okay. This digital download will show you how to stitch this motivational mental health quote.
The design size is 120 stitches wide by 92 stitches tall. The measurements of the design will depend on what type of fabric you choose to stitch on.
* 14 count fabric: 9 1/8” x 6 5/8” (23.2 x 16.7 cm)
* 16 count fabric: 8” x 5 3/4” (20.3 x 14.6 cm)
* 18 count fabric: 7” x 5” (18.1 x 13 cm)
Please note that this is a digital pattern, not a completed piece. Once your payment has been confirmed, you will get access to the file so that you can download it and start stitching right away. Your PDF document will include the following:
* Photo for reference
* Supplies list
* List of DMC floss colors
* Two charts optimized for tablets and zoomable screens (one full color and other black and white)
* Two charts optimized for printing (one full color and the other black and white)
This pattern is intended for personal use only. Please do not copy, reproduce, share, or resell this chart.