Adventurer's Dragons & Dice (D&D) Sampler Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
Dungeons and dragons and dice, OH MY! This cross stitch PDF pattern will give you the instructions to stitch your own nerdy tribute to all your tabletop adventures.
The design size is 102 stitches wide by 134 stitches tall. The measurements of the design will depend on what type of fabric you choose to stitch on.
* 14 count cloth: 7 1/4” x 9 5/8” (18.5 x 24.3 cm)
* 16 count cloth: 6 3/8” x 8 3/8” (16.2 x 21.3 cm)
* 18 count cloth: 5 1/2” x 7 1/2” (14.4 x 18.9 cm)
A few pattern notes:
* I've designed this so that it's perfectly proportioned for an 8x10 frame.
* This piece features fractional stitches
Please note that this is a digital pattern, not a completed piece. Once your payment has been confirmed, you will get access to the file so that you can download it and start stitching right away. Your PDF document will include the following:
* Photo for reference
* Supplies list
* List of DMC floss colors
* Two charts optimized for tablets and zoomable screens (one full color and other black and white)
* Two charts optimized for printing (one full color and the other black and white)
This pattern is intended for personal use only. Please do not copy, reproduce, share, or resell this chart.